Friday, July 17, 2009

Spadina Post 09.07.10


-- This one was interesting and came at the spur of the moment--I always wanted to do something on the posts and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. The spadina post was our first collab. and all credit to Sean for making it a more graphically and functionally interesting object. I'm a pretty chaotic guy myself so I was just going to hack and slash planters in random ways across the post. But I think Sean found a very elegant solution in the cork screw graphic and triangular plant form... also thanks to Sean for getting up super early even after a night of beers to pump this bad boy out...



I think placing these in high traffic area is also a good way to spread the ideas around.

much, much better photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment